Wastex is a drainage pipe perforated with 15 mm diameter holes used in the collection of leachate in solid waste landfill environmental containment sites.
- Double wall corrugated construction provides high ring stiffness.
- Smooth bore ensures high flow rates and velocities.
- Manufactured from HDPE with high impact strength.
- Available in 2 nominal diameters 110mm, and 160mm.
- Available in 6m lengths.
- Manufactured in accordance with strength requirements of DIN4262.
- Simple push fit couplings available with or without rubber sealing ring.
- Yellow line marks apex of pipe to ensure correct orientation of flow channel.
- Fabricated HDPE fittings are available.
- 15mm diameter perforation holes will not block or clog.
- Unperforated pipes are available to be used as a conveyor pipe.